With the heart of the NBA offseason in the books, USA TODAY Sports’ Kevin Spain and AJ Neuharth-Keusch explore three players who have a lot on the line with their new teams.
USA TODAY Sports
With the bulk of NBA free agency in the books, USA TODAY Sports explores how all of the offseason moves will alter each team as we look ahead to the 2016-17 season.
What do you think the starting five of your favorite team should be? Head over to @usatodaynba on Twitter and tell us.
Projected starting five: Charlotte Hornets
(Statistics from 2015-16 season)
- Kemba Walker – Points: 20.9, assists: 5.2, rebounds: 4.4, steals: 1.6, field goal percentage: 42.7%
- Nicolas Batum – Points: 14.9, rebounds: 6.1, assists: 5.8, steals: 0.9, field goal percentage: 42.6%
- Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (seven games played) – Points: 12.7, rebounds: 6.4, assists: 1.3, steals: 0.4, field goal percentage: 54.1%
- Marvin Williams – Points: 11.7, rebounds: 6.4, assists: 1.4, blocks: 1.0, field goal percentage: 45.2%
- Cody Zeller – Points: 8.7, rebounds: 6.2, assists: 1.0, blocks: 0.9, field goal percentage:…