With the heart of the NBA offseason in the books, USA TODAY Sports’ Kevin Spain and AJ Neuharth-Keusch explore three players who have a lot on the line with their new teams.
USA TODAY Sports
With the bulk of NBA free agency in the books, USA TODAY Sports explores how all the offseason moves will alter each team as we look ahead to the 2016-17 season.
What do you think the starting five of your favorite team should be? Head over to @usatodaynba on Twitter and tell us.
Projected starting five: Utah Jazz
(Statistics from 2015-16 season)
- George Hill (with Indiana) – Points: 12.1, assists: 3.5, rebounds: 4.0, steals: 1.1, field goal percentage: 44.1%
- Rodney Hood – Points: 14.5, rebounds: 3.4, assists: 2.7, steals: 0.9, field goal percentage: 42.0%
- Gordon Hayward – Points: 19.7, rebounds: 5.0, assists: 3.7, steals: 1.2, field goal percentage: 43.3%
- Derrick Favors – Points: 16.4, rebounds: 8.1, assists: 1.5, blocks: 1.5, field goal percentage: 51.5%
- Rudy Gobert – Points: 9.1, rebounds: 11.0, assists: 1.5, blocks: 2.2, field goal percentage: 55.9%
Added – Hill, Joe Johnson, Boris Diaw,…