The 40 things we learned from Week 6 of the NFL season:
1. Week 6 … the day Tom Brady played his first home game of the 2016 season, Colin Kaepernick returned to the starting lineup, and Odell Beckham Jr. had a breakout game, a guy named Jay Ajayi stole the show.
2. Wait, what? Jay who?
4. Think LeSean McCoy is the happiest person in America today (besides the staff here at “40 Things We Learned,” of course)? If there was one coach he wanted to have a career day against it was Chip Kelly. McCoy can take that off his bucket list now.
5. Beckham’s second half: 211 receiving yards and two TDs. The big one, of course, was the 66-yard catch and run on fourth-and-1 that gave the new York Giants the victory in the final minutes against the Baltimore Ravens.
6. But note to Odell: Enough with the kicking net thing. It’s kind of creepy now.
7. So we now get two weeks to debate the Dak Prescott or Tony Romo debate….